- Selective Catalytic Reduction - Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) control needs to adapt to the catalyst's behavioural changes over time with temperatures and other factors, to maintain its performance and efficiency. The variations in the SCR system dynamics are generally much less well defined than the engine dynamics. Therefore, on-line system identification (sysID) is essential to achieve optimal performance. ISC developed a computationally efficient sysID method for the online tracking of the SCR parameters of a diesel engine. In addition, ISC developed an offline software tool to assist calibration engineers by automating part of the SCR model parameter estimation process
- ACTC Case Study for Visteon/NI - Applying LabVIEW to Automotive Powertrain Control - Optimal Control of a TIVCT Engine (CS28)
- ACTC Case Study for NI - Modelling and Control of the Electronic Throttle (CS31)
News and Events
- Training Course: Control Fundamentals, 11th - 13th September 2018, Glasgow
- Training Course: Optimisation and Model Predictive Control for Linear Systems, 20th & 21st November 2018, Glasgow
- ISC Capability Statement - Automotive Industry (PDF)
- ISC Control Engineering Services for Automotive Industry (presentation in PDF).
We can adapt individual courses to suit your company's industry/business. (Examples)
Looking for control improvement?