Scheduled Training Courses
ISC runs scheduled training that are usually held in Glasgow (though occasionally elsewhere).
- Training Course: Introduction to Process Control, 14th March 2017, Glasgow
- Training Course: Control Fundamentals, 6th - 8th June 2017, Glasgow
- Training Course: Optimisation and Genetic Algorithms, 5th & 6th July 2017, Glasgow
- Training Course: Modelling, Identification and Estimation, 19th & 20th September 2017, Glasgow
- Training Course: Linear and Nonlinear Predictive Control, 28th & 29th November 2017, Glasgow
If you are interested in a course that is not currently listed, please let us know using the form on this page
Over the past few years ISC has run large multi-day academies specifically for engineers working in Rolling Mills and Process Control.
The academies are usually run annually, and blend training with hands-on sessions with state-of-the-art lectures from leading experts.
For more information:
ISC has delivered highly regarded training on control engineering to clients throughout the UK, Europe and USA. We train at all levels from introductory material for technicians to advanced control topics for research groups. You can choose from our standard courses, or have agendas tailored to cover precisely the topics you want.
- Control Fundamentals - Theory & Practice
- Engineering Mathematics
- Predictive Control
- Introduction to Estimation and Kalman Filtering
- Optimisation and System Identification
- Introduction to Process Control
- Control Design for Servomechanisms
We also develop and deliver bespoke training courses in a wide range of subjects. Clients include Rolls-Royce Marine, BAE Systems, Danieli Automation.
We can adapt individual courses to suit your company's industry/business.
What delegates said about our recent courses ...
"Very stimulating - well done!"
"Well run and presented"
"Examples were very good and showed how to apply theory"