- System dynamic behaviour represented by first principle models
- High-fidelity, validated models used for control design, performace review, and “What-if” analysis
- Project delivery in a variety of tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink, LabVIEW, Hysys and VisSim).
- Properly engineered control strategies to meet needs of system
- Simple classical designs to advanced control
"An in-depth understanding of control technologies together with first-hand experience in diverse industrial applications uniquely positions us to deliver exceptional value to our clients."
- Identifying the source of system problems and evaluating alternative solutions
- Developing workable solutions for difficult-to-resolve plant problems
- Identifying process plant energy saving opportunities
- Impartial assessments
- Process Behaviour Analysis - Turn vast amount of process data into information for use in control loop performance monitoring or fault detection.
- Optimisation - Find the best tuning parameters for a difficult control problem. Determine the most profitable or best way of operating a plant or system.
- Algorithm Development - Develop novel solutions or bespoke algorithms for control or data processing problems. Analyse the methods in terms of validity and robustness.
- Technology Review - Undertake impartial assessment/reviews of technologies related to automation and control for a potential end-user or for a vendor looking for technical endorsement.
- Research - Undertake technical and/or programme management roles in research projects.
Looking for control improvement?